Ultimate 89 Point
1. Place advertising in McDowell Homes email Magazine to over 30 thousand buyers.
2. Send “Just Listed” cards to over 1,300 partners and affiliates in our database.
3. Produce a 3D Matterport of home show casing home in 3 dimensions and more!
4. Register and set up showing instructions with New Showing Time Company.
5. Insert property on my website, jerrylesakgroup.com, which will have full property
pictures and main information about your property made available to anyone who visits
my website. All active buyers and sellers.
6. Submit professional photos available to millions of people via our website at
searchclevelandhomes.com which is linked to several thousand other sites.
7. Distribute color flyer to other agents in my office. McDowell Homes
agents are the highest producing agents in the world.
8. Place add in Linked In promoting to companies and their employees.
9. Promote the property to all top Realtors in North East Ohio Real Estate Offices.
10. Perform a Reverse Prospecting Search to attract prospective buyers within the MLS.
11. Help seller relocate locally, or out of area with highly experienced McDowell Homes
agents across the globe – so the seller is sure to have the highest quality agent to help
them on both sides of their move to make it worry and stress free.
12. Featured on Company and my Facebook pages. Add to your Facebook page.
13. Periodically run additional Facebook adds to target areas or price ranges.
14. Weekly meeting with the team to mastermind on what steps have been completed and
executed in the marketing of the home.
15. Advertise the property on other co-op listing fliers.
16. Maximize showing potential through professional signage. McDowell Homes has
the most recognizable Logo and Trademark in this area.
17. Electronically submit the listing information to the Multiple Listing Service for exposure to
Buyers, Sellers and active real estate agents in the Multiple Listing Service area.
18. Enter the sellers name and address in office computer system to keep seller informed of
market changes, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends or anything that may affect the
value and marketability of their property.
19. Provide Open Houses with a licensed Realtor at the seller’s request.
20. Explain the use of the Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement the seller will complete,
that will be presented to the buyer of their home.
21. Price the property right the 1st time. . .to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
22. Promote the property at the weekly company sales meeting.
23. Advertise the property electronically to all the Realtors with full color flyers
e-mailed directly to their inbox.
24. Suggest or advise changes to make the seller more saleable and attractive to buyers.
25. Announce new listing on Mix 97.1 and Cougar 93.7 on Wednesday.
26. Contact my buyer leads, centers of influence, and past clients for potential buyers.
27. Have cooperating brokers in the area tour your home when available.
28. Assist seller with interim financing if necessary.
29. Provide a professional home staging consultation if desired.
30. Provide professional photography.
31. Prepare a full color photo flyer with a list of features of the property to leave at the home
for visitors to take with them after the showing.
32. Submit to property to Top Internet Sites: Realtor.com, Homes & Land.com, Yahoo Real
Estate, Homes.com, MSN Real Estate, and more than 20 others.
33. Submit the property to web-based buyer classifieds (Trulia, Craigslist, Zillow Etc.)
34. Promote the property at all MLS association marketing sessions.
35. Represent the seller on offer presentations, and negotiating the best price and terms.
36. Coordinate with title company the escrow and title search process for the seller.
37. Research property’s current use and zoning use.
38. Follow up with all agents that have previously shown the property.
39. Provide seller with a list of preferred vendors.
40. Provide seller list of city contacts for Point of Sale set up and cost.
41. Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to
prospective buyers and buyer’s agents on MLS printout.
42. Provide Staging Checklist to suggest constructive changes to the property to make it
more appealing, to show exceptionally well and help it to yield the greatest possible
price to an interested buyer.
43. Provide seller with a Showing Checklist which offers home showing guidelines to help
have the home prepared for appointments.
44. Obtain sellers contact information for follow up and emergency contacts.
45. Research ownership and deed type from title company.
46. Research property’s land use, deed restrictions, and easements.
47. Prepare a Seller’s Net Proceeds Sheet to show seller expenses, closing costs and net
48. Determine if the property qualifies for the property to be toured by agents from my office
following our weekly sales meetings.
49. Analyze online property reports that are emailed weekly to check on market changes.
50. Meet with our transaction coordinator daily for status updates on the closing process.
51. Immediate showing feedback sent to seller upon receiving it.
52. Contacting any buyer’s agent with concerns or questions on home for clarification.
53. Prequalify all prospective buyers to avoid wasting sellers time with “shoppers”.
54. Monitor the buyer’s loan to assure timely loan commitment.
55. Arrange and coordinate all inspections.
56. With the seller’s permission provide & arrange for contractors to perform any agreed
57. Make arrangements with the Title Company.
58. Monitor buyer and agent feedback to make any necessary changes to price,
59. Require all offers include buyer’s pre-approval and proof of funds for down payment.
60. Make available my entire team so that any questions or concerns will be handled in a
61. Provide seller with a blank copy of the Residential Purchase agreement to review and
become familiar with it at the time the offers come in if needed.
62. Write Magazine Ads for the property.
63. Update qualified Buyers with your property information.
64. Work to qualify prospective buyers and assist them in obtaining suitable mortgage
financing through our preferred lenders.
65. Re-write Advertisements weekly to keep them fresh.
66. Target the market to determine who is the most likely buyer willing to pay the highest
67. Follow up with all buyer leads and inquires within 5 minutes.
68. Track all numbers to determine where the buyers are seeing the property.
69. Improve the marketing of any under-performing marketing campaigns.
70. Additional riders will be added if needed for any special feature of the Home.
71. Discuss qualifications of prospective buyers to help determine buyer motivation, ability
to purchase and probability of closing on the sale.
72. Home Featured on realtor.com for the entire listing time.
73. Targeted telemarketing directed to qualified buyers.
74. Buyer profile report to determine the buyers purchase needs.
75. Communication Guarantee. Call the seller every Tuesday or they fire us.
76. Specialized team of full-time assistants to care for the sellers every need.
77. Tele-market to bring more buyers and sellers together through our network.
78. 30,000 a month spent in advertising on Zillow/Trulia buyer leads.
79. Cooperate with all Real Estate companies in a Professional Manner to promote
a smooth transaction.
80. Provide a Homeowners Guide to prepare the home for showings and negotiate the
81. Coordinate scheduling of appraisal and supply comparable sales if needed.
82. Set up final walk through of the property for buyers and their agent.
83. Meet with our preferred lenders to see if they have any prospective buyers in their
84. Arrange possession and transfer of home (keys, warranties, garage door openers,
community pool keys, mail box keys, educate new owners of neighborhood policies.
85. Help seller find their next home if they will be staying in our area.
86. Obtain one set of keys which will be inserted in the lockbox.
87. Review and explain all clauses in Listing agreement and other paper work/agreements.
88. Explain the benefits of a Home Owner Warranty with the seller.
89. Research the N.O.D (Notice of Default) list to keep up with the current market.